Vitamin c serum skin spot remover is used for treating and curing many types of spots on your skin. Most prominent among them are age spots, brown and black spots, acne spots, Solar Lentigines, Seborrheic Keratosis, Tinea and Basal Cell Carcinoma etc. Symptoms, causes and consequences of each spot type vary. Age and gender factors also play important role in causes and consequences. But there is only one treatment solution to all these types of dots found on your skin. It is vitamin c serum. Regular usage of serum in forms of liquid, jelly, cream, lotion, pills and capsules could help in treating, curing and preventing these spots from reappearing for long time.
Finding effective ways for vitamin c serum skin spot treatment
- Vitamin c serum skin spot diseases treatment for removal of age spots with vitamin c serum involves direct application of serum onto spots. If the number of spots is too many, you could simply dip fresh cotton piece into liquid and rub it all your affected regions of your skin. Make sure that you rinse the affected region for about 20 minutes with serum. This is required to let your skin absorb the liquid fully. You need to follow this procedure thrice in one day for about 5 weeks. You can experience considerable results by that time. Most of age spots would have vanished, leaving no races behind. If your age spot is associated with another skin infection or hormone disorder, you need to consult your dermatologist. He will be able to suggest oral or IV injection form of vitamin c serum after diagnosing your skin conditions completely.
- Role of Free radicals in the formation of brown and black spots is very high. According to many studies and tests conducted over women from different age groups, most vulnerable were between 30 and 40. Exposure to sun, imbalanced hormones during pregnancy and menopause, erratic food habits and probable skin infections contributed to major reasons for these spots. When intensity of these spots increased, it could speed up process of your skin aging. One of the most effective ways of removing such spots was found in vitamin c serum. It penetrates into inner layer of epidermis and reduces the oxidation effects. This weakens roots of such spots. When treatment is taken for 15 days regularly, these sports could be removed naturally. Since the serum fills the gap with newly generated cells, there will be no visible marks in the healed regions.
- Acne spots and Solar Lentigines spots appear due to oxidation of skin layers from free radicals. They get generated within skin layers as result of sunlight interacting with bio chemicals in your skin layers. These facts have been established through many studies and experiments conducted on the basis of dermatotoxicology. Experts at American association of dermatologists have confirmed that oxidation process sunlight produces free radical molecules. Being highly unstable in nature, they have tendency to attach themselves with skin cells. This causes chain of oxidative reactions to happen within your skin cells. Your skin starts losing its vital protective elements, vitamins, nutrients and other health factors. Besides, it also generates excess of skin oil which also gets oxidized. Combinational effect results in formation of acne and solar Lentigines spots. Effective usage of vitamin c serum removes these spots.
- Seborrheic Keratosis spots appear due to skin aging. They are normally observed in age groups above 60. In some rare cases they may affect during middle ages. Dermatitis and sunburn are said to be most common causes. Dermatitis, which is also called as eczema is inflammation of your skin. There are many types of this illness like contact-dermatitis, Nummular-dermatitis, Stasis-dermatitis and so on. Keratosis could also be caused due to skin infections. It affects your skin by forming papule and spots. These spots may vary from 1mm to 3 cm in diameter. Surface of these spots are usually soft and brown in color. It is also possible to get yellow, red or black colored spots. Most critical problem with these spots is that they may lead to skin cancer when left untreated. When the spots are in initial stages, they are only form of infection. Hence it is possible to remove them with help of vitamin c serum treatment alone. But once they reach acute and chronic stages, it may not be possible to remove them by using vitamin c serum alone. Then you need to depend on treatments like cryotherapy using liquid nitrogen. In this process, liquid nitrogen is applied onto affected regions with help of cotton. When vitamin c serum is used along with liquid nitrogen, the process of healing becomes faster.
- Tinea spots appear due to fungal and bacterial infections. One of main reasons is said to be oily skin. It gets aggravated when your skin gets exposed to hot and humid climatic conditions. Oxidation of Oxidation due to sunlight produces free radical molecules. Being highly unstable in nature, they have tendency to attach themselves with skin cells. This causes chain of oxidative reactions to happen within your skin cells. Your skin starts losing its vital protective elements, vitamins, nutrients and other health factors. This makes impact of Tinea spots even harder. When vitamin c serum is used in combination with Aloe-Vera, treatment process becomes faster. It is possible to eliminate the spots completely and make your skin spot free. You need to follow prescribed procedures for specific duration recommended by your dermatologist.
Usage of vitamin c serum skin spot lightener
Vitamin c serum skin spot lightener works well when it is combined with hydroquinone. It is because of high affinity between two molecules for bonding to produce anti free radical elements. When used regularly on spots affected by spots, they lighten them out, leaving no visible traces of spots or marks. This type of vitamin c serum skin spot care is preferred by women. The combination of vitamin c serum ingredients and hydroquinone also takes care of collagen enhancement in your skin. It strengthens your skin layers and makes them flexible.