Washing your face is one of simplest and most effective beauty tips. The purpose of washing your face is to unclog pores, dissolve dirt and makeup, as well as remove excess oil. It’s also a great opportunity to remove the dead skin cells by gently exfoliating your face. In this video, Erin Jensen teaches us a simple skin care routine that will leave your skin clean and glowing!
What you’ll need for this skin care routine:
– Hand Soap
– Makeup remover (if you’re wearing makeup)
– Cream-based cleanser (if you have dry skin)
– Mild soap-free cleanser (if you have normal skin or you’re not sure)
– Foaming cleanser with AHAs (e.g. glycolic acid, lactic acid, malic acid – if you have oily skin)
– Cleanser with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide (if you have acne-prone skin)
– 1 Face Towel
Thanks for watching!!!
For more content, exclusive content, and of course to get your Dr. Pimple Popper schwag, visit us at www.drpimplepopper.com!
@DrPimplePopper for 24/7 pops
@DrSandraLee for my work, my life, my pops
Facebook: Dr Sandra Lee
Periscope: Dr. Sandra Lee
This video may contain dermatologic surgical and/or procedural content. The content seen in this video is provided only for medical education purposes and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.