How to use rice water for face, skin & hair care. For skin whitening, brown spots & hair growth. 4 wonderful ways to use rice water (both boiled rice water & fermented rice water) for hair and skin care. Rice water has been used for hair and skin care for centuries in India. Since we make rice water at home regularly, I use it extensively for my hair and skin care.
5 TOP HAIR & SKIN BENEFITS, USES OF RICE WATER:
1. Rice water if used as a toner or as a face mask lightens the skin tone.
2. Rice water if used as a face mask treats acne.
3. Rice water if used as a hair rinse conditions the hair really well.
4. Rice water if used as a hair mask treats dandruff and promotes hair growth.
5. Rice water fades brown spots on the skin if used as a toner.
HOW TO RICE WATER FOR SKIN & FACE CARE:
These 2 recipes using rice water are my favorites and will give wonderful results if used regularly.
A. RICE WATER TONER RECIPE:
Use the water that was used to soak the rice before cooking but try to soak in very little water.
B. RICE WATER FACE MASK RECIPE:
Mix rice water besan and turmeric powder to a paste and apply as a face mask.
HOW TO USE RICE FOR HAIR CARE:
I use rice water for making hair rinse and a hair pack. The hair rinse gives a nice sheen and the hair pack stimulates hair growth and prevents dandruff.
A. RICE WATER HAIR RINSE:
B. RICE WATER HAIR MASK: