It is not uncommon to observe signs of alopecia in children. Just like adults they too suffer from this baldness problems. This is said to be one of the symptoms result from self-destructing behavior of immunity system. There are many types and stage of alopecia in adults. It has been classified based on spots in which baldness occurs. Some of the most commonly known alopecia types are
- Diffuse type of alopecia. Hair loss occurs in diffuse manner. This sort of condition could occur in both male and female. But it is said to be more predominantly observed among female. It is mainly caused by stress, diseases and improper food habits. Vitamin c serum plays important role in restoring lost hair. Here it acts as vitamin supplier. But there is certain hitch with this type of alopecia. When it gets detected in early stages, it is easy to get solution from vitamin c serum treatment. At intermediate or advanced stages it takes more time and effort.
- Monolocularis type of alopecia. In this type, hair loss occurs at only one place. Some of the probable causes for this type of baldness are imbalance in immune system. In this condition, the immunity system starts destroying hair growing cells in the scalp region, thinking of them as antibodies. Regular treatment with vitamin c serum could reduce these symptoms to some extent. But complete cure for this type of alopecia is yet to be invented by medical community today.
- Multilocularis type of alopecia is the third one. This develops on multiple locations on the scalp region. Main cause for this type of alopecia is said to be bacterial infection. Once the pattern of baldness sets in, it may spread rapidly into different other locations of scalp, making it more difficult to treat than other types. However it could be treated with vitamin c serum. The way in which serum is injected into blood stream depends on the intensity of alopecia at the time of treatment. Before going in for treatment it is better to get your alopecia conditions completely diagnosed. This will help your physician in suggesting the best method of vitamin c serum based treatment.
- Barbae type of alopecia is known for its symptoms that it affects only beard part. It is said to be mainly caused by physical and mental stress among men. Psychological depression is another major cause of Barbae type of alopecia. Here vitamin c serum is used for treatment in several stages.
- In the first stage of Barbae alopecia treatment, serum is used for balancing the immune system back to its original condition. According to dermatologists, this is one of the most challenging tasks. For this the serum is rubbed into all the locations of baldness. As long as the serum is being applied, hair continues to grow. But once you discontinue application of serum, growth of hair will also stop.
- Certain special techniques have been invented in order to keep the hair growth going without break. One of the suggested methods by dermatologists is to use combination of Aloe Vera with vitamin c serum. When the illness is in advanced stage, you may also need to include regular dosage of vitamin c serum in form of injections. Apart from this you could also use essential natural oils like rosemary.
- Totalis type of alopecia is also caused by immunity disorder. This is said to be worst type of illness where immune system completely goes off balance, destroying all hair growth follicles within scalp region. In most of the cases it is not possible to restore hair regrowth. Some success has been found in using vitamin c serum for alopecia eyebrows regrowth. Vitamin c serum helps to some extent in modulation of immunity system. When the disorder is recognized in early stages it could be possible to restore the regrowth by about 40%. When it reaches advanced stages, the chances are nearly zero.
- Universalis type of alopecia. This is another peculiar condition where the body and scalp areas lose hair completely. It appears as though the entire body has been shaved. Genetic disorder is said to be one of the main causes for this type of disorder. Universalis alopecia cannot be completely cured by using vitamin c serum.
Treatment of alopecia in women
Women are equally prone to alopecia as much as men. Susceptibility of women is said to be more during periods, post natal period and menopause. One of the most commonly known causes is the disorder in hormones. Here vitamin c serum plays critical role in many stages.
- Stage 1 is for restoring the hormone level balance.
- Stage 2 is for nourishing the hair follicles and cells in the dermis and epidermis region.
- Clearing the flow of blood and supply of nutrients to the hair follicles. Once these stages are crossed, it is possible for women to regrow hair.
Another observed fact is that, not all cases of alopecia get cured by vitamin c serum alone. Active medication coupled with herbal care like using Aloe Vera, rosemary oil and other essential elements could restore hair growth to certain extent only.
Appearance of alopecia bald spots
Alopecia bald spots could appear anywhere on the scalp region, body and beard regions. It depends on the type as you read above. Intensity of baldness also depends on same factor. Hence type of treatment and dosage of vitamin c serum also depends on all factors.
What is the alopecia breakthrough 2016?
National foundation of alopecia keeps conducting researches in the field of inventing the most advanced medications for alopecia. In 2016 January, the organization announced development of new culturing technology for scalp tissues. It is said to bring better results into treatment of all alopecia types. In this research, the scientists are hoping to reverse the trend shown by immunity systems and hormone imbalances. They are hoping to find better control over the disorderly behavior of immunity providing cells and hormones. However no further work has been conducted in the field of using vitamin serum for treating alopecia exclamation point. You need to wait for coming months, in which some progress might be made in researches into alopecia etymology.