Visible sarcoidosis symptoms can be observed on your skin with accumulation of small sized concentrations of red patches on various parts of skin. In the initial stages it may be painless. But these patches start irritating as they grow in size. They invariably lead to inflammation of skin cells as well as other organs in your body. Excess softness of skin on affected regions is one of the distinguishing symptoms of sarcoidosis. Medical world is not able to find the exact reasons for sarcoidosis, but in most cases it has been seen as inflammation of autoimmune system. Since the intensity of this disease may go deeper into your other parts of body, vitamin c serum is used only as supplement to support the other medications. When the sarcoidosis is related only to your skin, then you can use vitamin c serum for complete treatment of the illness.
Sarcoidosis skin treatment with vitamin c serum
Sarcoidosis skin treatment with vitamin c serum primarily involves healing of inflammtions and other forms of dermatologic symptoms like red colored spots and patches, sores and purple colored plaques. In most cases, dermatologists recommend using vitamin c serum creams in combination with pills. These types of medications have been found to be very effective.
Most of dermatologists’ manuals speak about unknown origins of Sarcoidosis. However comprehensive studies reveal that Sarcoidosis is associated with genetic disorders. It is most commonly found in women, dark skin colored people and those people with autoimmunity problems. Since most part of this disease is concerned with internal organs getting affected, skin treatment procedures are said to be more superficial in nature.
- Vitamin c serum Sarcoidosis skin treatment for removal of symptoms involves direct application of serum onto spots. If the number of spots is too many, you could simply dip fresh cotton piece into liquid and rub it all your affected regions of your skin. Make sure that you rinse the affected region for about 20 minutes with serum. This is required to let your skin absorb the liquid fully. You need to follow this procedure thrice in one day for about 5 weeks. You can experience considerable results by that time. Most of Sarcoidosis related patches and spots would have vanished, leaving no races behind. If your Sarcoidosis related patches and spots are associated with another skin infection or hormone disorder, you need to consult your dermatologist. He will be able to suggest oral or IV injection form of vitamin c serum after diagnosing your skin conditions completely.
- Being antioxidant in nature, the serum also helps in increasing immunity of your skin from the root levels. However, Sarcoidosis skin treatment is only in the initial stages of the disease. AS it progresses, it starts affecting liver, lungs, heart, kidney and other vital organs in your body. In some cases affecting of liver is said to result in reverse infections leading to skin disorders like liver spots, age spots and other problems. It is also known to cause severe skin sores and acnes. In this regard connectivity between collagen synthesis and minerals like copper, iron, zinc and boron is considered to be critically important. Collagen collects them from bone marrows and tissues. When collagen from bone enters skin layers, it brings all these minerals along with it. Bonding formation between collagen and skin cells essential breaks ingredients of collagen and infuses them into skin cell membranes also. In this way minerals make their entry into skin cells. Since your skin is made immune to Sarcoidosis skin ailments at this stage, you could expect to have long term relief. But it would be possible to keep your skin free from Sarcoidosis related skin symptoms, only when the underlying organ disorders have been completely solved with Sarcoidosis medication, therapy or surgical treatments.
Sarcoidosis skin natural treatment with vitamin c serum
Moderation of autoimmunity issues seems to be one of the natural ways in which sarcoidosis skin natural treatment works. This could be done with regular intake of serum pills and applying serum cream on affected regions. However three are no clinical evidences that these two treatmenets alone will be able to balance the autoimmune syndrome exhibited.
- In certain cases dermatologists suggest using vitamin c serum shots to heal the autoimmune syndrome to considerable levels. Success rates using such methods have been found to be less than 10%.
- Sarcoidosis skin natural treatment can be done at home with help of vitamin c serum and other herbal remedies. But remember, these treatments only go “skin deep”. That is to say they can be used only for eliminating sarcoidosis symptoms from the skin layers. If your problems are associated with sarcoidosis internal organs, then you must consult your doctor and get yourself diagnosed.
Just like the home based treatments involved for removal of facial skin problems like pores and patches, you could try out the combination of lemon, vinegar and vitamin c serum. They will be helpful in removal of Sarcoidosis skin symptoms to considerable extent. Alternatively you can also try out using combinational treatments with Aloe Vera and vitamin c serum. Even this type of home treatment has shown considerable results in elimination of Sarcoidosis skin symptoms.
Sarcoidosis diagnosis for internal organs damages
- According to medical experts initial stages of sarcoidosis diagnosis is said to be highly complex, as the disease show no visible or sensible symptoms in its early stages.
- However some of diagnosis, like biopsies, CT scans, lung tests, eye testing and other forms have been evolved. Most effective among them is said to be biopsies of sarcoidosis stem cells. This test reveals presence of granuloma in your cells. They are primarily taken from your skin regions which are infected with sarcoidosis lesions. Once the confirmation sarcoidosis has been done, treatment procedures are initiated in the form of medications or surgery. Anti-inflammatory drugs and those which suppress autoimmunity systems are often used. In this aspect, the usage of vitamin c serum is said to be vital as supportive element. It is used most commonly for reducing inflammations, and increasing immunity.