Superficial pyoderma treatment with vitamin c serum involves removal of pus from the affected areas and healing. Bacterial infections involving pyoderma are treated in OTC method (No hospitalization is required). Some of the most common forms of pyoderma include ecthyma, impetigo, tropical ulcer, carbuncle etc. The term pyoderma is often confusing for patients since the same name is involved with veterinary diseases also! Most of the patients who are affected with this type of disease also have symptoms related to other types of skin diseases and health problems that are associated with heart, nerves and cardiovascular systems. Hence pyoderma treatment in such cases might me time consuming process.
- Pyoderma is categorized based on intensity, causes and stages of infection. Three categories have been named by medical science which include surface, superficial and deep.
- Surface pyoderma involves red patches on skin with consistent irritation and scabbing. Superficial type involves mostly skin inflammations, lesions and skin papules. Deep type of pyoderma involves skin ulcer type of lesions
- In most cases pyoderma is said to be caused by bacterial infections. Other sources are still unknown to medical science.
Treatment with vitamin c involves removal of pus and healing of skin layers. Your dermatologist may recommend strong dosages (up to 1000Mg per day) of vitamin c serum in the form of capsules or pills. You need to apply vitamin c serum cream or lotion onto the affected areas of skin regularly. Treatment period may last for few weeks or months, depending on intensity of infection and its type.
Ecthyma form of pyoderma
Ecthyma is one form of pyoderma which involves skin cores in crusted forms. These crusts are normally formed under the skin layer which surface gradually. In some cases the skin starts eroding due to formation of crusts. This erosion may go deeper into layers including dermis and hypodermis region.
- According to dermatologists, treating of ecthyma in the initial stages with vitamin c is relatively easy process. Only applying of cream or lotion will be able to solve the infection problem within few weeks of treatment.
- As the skin erosion goes deeper, it may take vitamin c serum shots dosages to overcome this infection. Dosage and duration of treatment will be according to prescriptions given by your dermatologist.
- In some cases ecthyma appears as series of sores over the regions of back, legs and other parts of skin. These lesions are usually filled with pus and could be difficult to treat with one sort of medication alone. In such cases you may be recommended to use other sorts of medications along with use of vitamin c serum for treatment. Mupirocin is one such medicine which is increasingly being used to treat ecthyma along with the serum.
- Since most forms of other medicines are given in the form of oral dosages, combinational treatment with vitamin c serum is said to be effective in eliminating the symptoms of ecthyma and its associated effects within few weeks of treatment.
Pyoderma natural treatment with vitamin c serum
It is possible to treat pyoderma by using some simple home based treatments. You need to apply combination of vitamin c serum and Aloe Vera and lemon. Follow the procedure given below and your skin pyoderma will be cured within 15 days.
Treatment with Aloe Vera and vitamin c serum
- Wash the pyoderma affected area with water and wipe with tissue paper.
- Apply Aloe Vera liquid evenly on pyoderma affected regions and let it soak pyoderma affected regions for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wipe pyoderma affected regions with tissue paper. Observe the color of paper. It will be brownish. It is because Aloe Vera has removed large quantities of dirt, sweat and oily grease from your skin pores.
- Apply Vitamin c serum liquid evenly all over pyoderma affected regions and let it soak for about 20 minutes.
- Wash pyoderma affected regions with pure water.
- Apply vitamin c serum cram and let it soak the affected areas for about 3 to 4 hours.This will be helpful in removal of pus that is deposited in these regions.
- Follow this procedure for two weeks. Pyoderma signs will be eliminated. You may need to follow up with pills and cream for some more time in order to remove the marks leftover by this disease.
Treatment with Lemon concentrate and vitamin c serum
- Wash pyoderma affected regions with water and wipe with tissue paper.
- Cut lemon into two halves and take out the seeds. Apply the lemon concentrate onto affected regions. Let the concentrate soak affected areas for few minutes. Wipe pyoderma affected regions with tissue paper gently and slowly. It will remove oil content, dirt and sweat from your facial pores.
- Add two teaspoons of vitamin c serum with ½ teaspoon of vinegar in one mixing bowl and mix them.
- Apply this mix all over pyoderma affected regions evenly. You need to let this mix soak your skin for about 20 minutes. Then you need to wipe pyoderma affected regions with tissue paper. You will be surprised to see the color of tissue change into brownish black. It has absorbed all the toxic elements and greasy oily substances from your skin pores.
- Wash pyoderma affected regions with pure water.
- Apply vitamin c serum cram and let it soak pyoderma affected regions overnight.
- Follow this procedure for two weeks. You will be surprised to see all large sized pores vanish from pyoderma affected regions.
Effectiveness of bacterial pyoderma treatment with vitamin c serum
Procedures involved with bacterial pyoderma treatment with vitamin c involve removal of bacterial deposits from the affected regions. If the infection has affected interior layers of your skin, then you may have to opt for vitamin c serum shots to overcome this problem.
Skin fold pyoderma home treatment with vitamin c serum
Skin fold pyoderma home treatment with vitamin c serum involves similar procedures as described above for natural remedies. You will be surprised to know that treatments are almost similar to those home based remedies which are recommended for treating skin pores and other skin ailments. This is the way natural treatments work with vitamin c serum.