Vitamin c serum benefits for lungs could be measured by the effective role it plays in prevention and cure of many lung diseases. Some of most commonly observed lung diseases are broadly categorized into neonate types, obstructive types, tumors and lung infections, failure of respiratory organs, neural disorders, cardiovascular diseases and endocrine related issues. As you could read from this long list, it is clear that each category of disease will have many subtypes. Medical science has been able to invent and discover innumerable treatments, medications, therapies and surgeries to cure and prevent most of them. There is but one underlying factor that influences effectiveness of all these treatment methods. That is vitamin c serum.
- Obstructive type of lung disorders are mainly asthma, chronic bronchitis, pulmonary diseases and cystic type of fibrosis. Asthma creates inflammation of air passages and fills it with mucus. Bronchial muscles and tubes start to stiffen. This makes breathing heavy task. When you consume vitamin c serum in the initial stages of asthma, it helps in clearing of mucus and other clogging elements from bronchial tubes. It also softens bronchial muscles to considerable extent. Most of pulmonologists prefer combinational treatment of lung disorders with medications and vitamin c serum. This is due to fact that serum acts like catalyzing agent. It eases ways in which medications make impact on disease and hastens process of cure and recovery.
- Pulmonary diseases occur mainly due to malfunction of lungs. Normally blood poor in is pumped by heart into lungs. Here lungs fill blood with oxygen and pumps it further into aorta and other regions of body. When lungs start to malfunction it results in poor oxygen supply, resulting in pulmonary diseases. Administering vitamin c serum in form of IV injections could help in clearing of lungs layers to considerable extent. Since the vitamin c serum is powerful antioxidant, it could kill most of bacterial depositions and remove mucus from bronchial tubes. This in turn enhances pumping of oxygen into blood vessels for every breathing cycle. Since lungs have dual role of eliminating carbon dioxide and other negative elements from body, its enhanced efficiency also brings additional relief to pulmonary organs.
- Hypertension is another form of illness that results from lung disorder. This could also be caused by combinational disorder of heart and lungs. When cholesterol and fat deposits within blood veins increase, volume of blood flow to lungs and heart starts decreasing. In the initial stages it might result in increases stress on heart and lungs. As intensity increases, it results in possible failure of lungs. Under chronic conditions this could affect brain cells and cause irreversible damages. Such threats could be easily avoided when you start consuming vitamin c serum while you are healthy. This prevents most of hypertension causes. Medical treatment records also show effectiveness of vitamin c serum when it is used in combination with other hypertension medications. It eases the process of curing and recovery naturally among affected patients.
Using vitamin c serum for lung inflammation
When vitamin c is in insufficient quantity, probability of lung inflammation increases dramatically. Infection of lungs from bacteria and viruses is main contributor for inflammation. This could be controlled with reactive types of oxygen and nitrogen in your body.
- Vitamin c serum is powerful antioxidant. It enhances functionality of immune systems that are connected to various organs in your body. Some of major immune systems in your body are said to be neutrophils and platelets. Other two main parts are lymphocytes and monocytes. When vitamin c serum is consumed regularly it gets deposited in these parts of immune system for good. This helps in effectively overcoming many bacterial and viral infections in cardiovascular organs including lungs. Combinational treatment of lungs with vitamin c serum and anti inflammation medicines could help in relieving and preventing lung inflammation to considerable extent.
- Oxidative effects of oxygen molecules on pulmonary organs could result in dangerous effects on extracellular medium in your body. There are many antioxidant mechanisms which can help in preventing these damages. One such method is usage of vitamin c serum. Being strong antioxidant, it removes oxidative agents that are produced by anti infection mechanisms within your body.
- Strength of respiratory muscles also contributes significantly towards prevention of lung inflammation. Infections could weaken them by reducing diaphragmatic muscle mass, restricting ventilation and diminishing immunity. Vitamin c serum in form of IV injections helps in regenerating strength of diaphragmatic muscles significantly by 37%. When it is used in combination with other lung inflammation medicines, it effectively prevents most of symptoms that could cause lung inflammation. This has been proved by innumerable laboratory tests and by practical usage of serums on patients with lung inflammation. More than 90% of patients recovered from chronic cases of lung inflammation when this sort of combined treatment mechanism was used.
Effects of high dose vitamin c serum for lungs
High dose of vitamin c serum is used when critical and chronic conditions are observed in lung functionality and cardiovascular organ conditions. Some of the most important functions that could affected are
- Immunity of pulmonary organs. This gets affected mainly due to vitamin c deficiency. It could result in poor lung expansion due to viral attacks. Vitamin c serum for lungs not expanding needs high dosages of serum at regular intervals as prescribed by doctors.
- Hypoxia is one specific condition in cardiovascular system which results from lung diseases and infections. There are many types of medicines which could be used to treat this disorder. But all of them need to be supported by strong antibacterial agent which could remove bacteria and virus from affected cardiovascular organs when they are being treated. Vitamin c serum for lungs volume expansion creates sufficient room for increased oxygen supply and removal of bacteria and viruses. Vitamin c serum for lungs not expanding problem will also solve many other issues like congestions within lung region.
Use of vitamin c serum for lungs tissue health
When vitamin c serum is consumed regularly it could help in keeping lung tissues in healthy conditions by enabling supply of vitamins and essential minerals.