Feet wrinkles treatment involves simple procedures with vitamin c serum. You need to apply cream or jelly regularly. Rinsing your feet with serum liquid mixed water can also help. You can add about 5 ml of vitamin c serum liquid to half-filled lukewarm water in tub. Immerse your feet in the medicated water for about 20 minutes. Now you can wipe your feet and apply vitamin c serum cream. Let it rinse your feet for another 30 minutes and then wash your feet. When you follow this procedure for about 15 days your feet wrinkles are said to vanish without any trace. This has been established by dermatologists after treating many patients with this procedure.
Main causes for wrinkles under feet
One of the main causes of wrinkles under feet is stress. It is your feet which carry your entire body weight when you walk, run, jump or engage in any sort physical exercises. Poor management of feet can often result in health issues. Improper health balance of feet coupled with poor hygiene can result in skin infections of feet. Most of problems in feet start with development of dryness. Soon it leads to infections like athlete’s feet, Tinea, ringworm, yeast infections and many more.
- Most of skin infections in the feet are caused by deposition of dust, dirt, sweat and other skin pollutants over your skin’s top layer. It is interesting to note that most people who give so much of importance to skin care, facial care, body care and health care, care very little about their feet. It is mostly due to this negligence that most forms of feet infections start. Diabetes is another major cause for poor feet health. More than 29 million people in the US have diabetic problems today. Most of those with acute and chronic levels of diabetes have feet infection problems. When left untreated for long time, feet issues can develop into wholesome problems with your body. This is due to fact that 1000s of nerves from your feet get connected to all other organs in your body directly or indirectly. So you need to protect your feet from all sorts of infections and resulting wrinkles, if you wish to enjoy wholesome health in all aspects.
- Formation of sweat in your feet also helps in absorption of dust, bacteria and other pollutants from the surrounding environment. Bacteria easily enter into your skin through your feet grow. So first priority for you would be to prevent entry of bacteria into your skin through your feet. The protective layer formed by vitamin c serum is sufficient to expel dust, dirt, sweat and other skin pollutants from the inner layers of your skin. Of course you need to keep your skin hygienic by washing your skin regularly.
- Hormonal imbalances during post natal period could also produce allergens within your skin layers below your feet. Though they are not present in external layers of your skin, their deposition in internal layers like dermis could damage feet skin cells. Vitamin c serum prevents these damages by inducing self-repairing ability to the skin cells. Antioxidant property removes these allergens from these layers and expels them through skin pores. Once you start cleaning external surface of your feet skin, you could expect to stay free from these allergens for long time.
- If you are able to treat your feet regularly with vitamin c serum creams and jelly, you can expect to keep your feet free of wrinkles for long years.
Treatment of wrinkles on side of feet with vitamin c serum
Many of the side-feet wrinkle causes are similar to the ones you read above now. Infections in these regions can also affect your sole region. In fact it is the sole region which gets most of wrinkles. Some of common reasons for sole wrinkles development are stress, skin dryness, oxidative elements reaction, cracked soles and other forms of infections. Using vitamin c serum for treatment of sole wrinkles is simple.
- Clean your feet with lukewarm water and wipe with soft cotton. Now you need to completely remove sweat, dirt and other pollutants from your feet and sole. This can be done with help of vitamin c serum liquid. Immerse tour feet in water mixed with vitamin c serum liquid. Now scrub it gently with help of brush. You will be surprised to see the color of water change. This is because your feet and sole are releasing all accumulated dust, dirt, sweat and other pollutants.
- Now you wipe your feet with soft tissue. Check your feet and sole for level of hardness. If you feel they are too hard you need to soften them enough. Remember you are doing all these exercises in order to make your vitamin c serum treatment work effectively.
- There are many methods through which you can soften skin regions on your feet. One such method is with vinegar. Add two spoons of vinegar to one tub of lukewarm water and immerse your feet in it. You need to let your feet soak in it for about 30 minutes. Follow this procedure until your feet become relatively softer.
- Now you will be ready to take on vitamin c serum treatment. Rub the cream around sides of feet including soles on both feet. Let it soak your feet for about 20 minutes and then wash. If you can apply this serum cream for about 15 days, your skin in these regions will be absolutely free and safe from wrinkles.
- Consult your dermatologists about how to use vitamin c serum pills or capsules to prevent recurrence of wrinkles in future.
For all skin wrinkle treatments to give effective results, you need to care for your hygiene and food habits. They have close links with pace of wrinkle healing and prevention from recurrence. Your dermatologist will be able to give you more guidelines. You need to follow the guidelines strictly in order to get effective results within specified time. Now you can enjoy wrinkle free life for long years